This has spoilers, I would mark them if I knew how.

I love it, thanks! It is very addictive!

Biggest problem I seemed to have at first was that it took a long time to get a Master Builder. I had been building for 2 days straight, built all the huts, the statue, still did not have a Master Builder.

Found 2 problems with the Guide document:
1. On Puzzle 5 it says a Master Builder is needed to start the work. Fortunately this is not true, I don't know if it is Trainee or Adept, but I was able to complete this without a Master. Otherwise they all would have starved.
2. Puzzle 7 is the one that requires Master Builders, not just to start it, but they are the only ones that can work on it. The guide does not tell this.

Also I noticed a bug that occurs in the hospital and the mausoleum. Whenever I place multiple villagers there, they think they are embracing, even when not touching. Also in the hospital, I have to place the villager in JUST the right spot or he will do nothing, not start studying medicine.

Another bug, children do not seem to be learning anything in school.

Finally, I am still trying to figure out how to convert the heathen with yellow and red masks. Evidently an earthquake makes blinking lights appear on top of their masks, but there is no way to tell how many times it takes for them to be converted. Haven't seen any spoilers on this, does anyone know?

One more thing, I wish there was some way we could make more villagers like to run.