Major kudos!! I've been playing almost nonstop for 2+ days now, and loving it all, just can't "put it down". I've liked all the VV games but this one is smoother, more tantalizing in its challenges, and more "doable" as Cindy522 just said.. I have no temptation to look at spoilers to get past my current head-scratchers. It's a beautiful setting too.

I have found a nice bug, though, which probably will make everyone else jealous!! For at least a couple of hours that little Rascal has been trapped in a landscape feature and can no longer chase my villagers. I'm not complaining! The Heathen concept is great, once I figured out that it was loss of belief in the real game-"god", myself the Guiding Hand, rather than some religious mystery. Finding different ways of converting them is fascinating! The different totems make me think outside the box, and the solutions are often amusing.

You've outdone yourselves again, LDOW, and I thank you so much for your creative, high-quality, engrossing games!