People are saying in this thread that the game is more challenging.

I guess I agree, because this game has DOABLE challenges... whereas many (if not all) of the previous versions essentially required finding spoilers to tell us what to do. In THIS version, while we have sometimes gotten a little stuck, had to try a few things that didn't work, etc etc --- stuff makes sense and can be figured out (so far anyway, I have 9 or 10 of the puzzles done thus far)

On the conversion thing.... the details that are shown after completing one of the puzzles make a BIG DIFFERENCE, I think, in how many people would see the game.

I wonder if you should have included some of those details at the outset, making it all so much more palatable.

Click to reveal..
Its really about teaching barbarians than converting people from one religion to another. (yes, heathen means non-believer... but I think its easy for people to not embrace that aspect.

After seeing those details behind the springs, the heathens protecting the idols could easily be seen as just doing it out of fear --- fear of anything... fear of anyone doing anything to change anything. It can be see as that they do not understand science or teamwork or lowest level technologies anymore.

Doesnt need to be called "god", could just be thought of as "civilization" (of course, we shouldnt forcibly civilize native peoples... except that these are dying and unhappy)

Edited by Xay (01/09/11 11:22 PM)
Edit Reason: combined consecutive posts