I couldn't wait for this game, and i'm a little disappointed in the respect by the time I got
Click to reveal..
my earthquake power, everything was built so can't really finish the game as I can't reset any buildings. 2.I have 105 ppl and no triplets, too many ppl to even try for it. would have been better if the max was 150. 3. both myself and hubby have been waiting days and days to get the last idem for the hand. 4. you want 10 with all full skill, yet most can't get the devotion. 5. the kids learn nothing from the school 6.it would have been better if you can judge how far along like % to their skill level e.g adept 53% .
I had fun playing untill I realized I will never be able to complete the game. Some more buildings would be great. There is never enough or to even be able to upgrade the huts to lodges etc

Oh I forgot 1 other thing parenting...... how can you get this skill level with 10 ppl, by the time your half way full, there are too many ppl, you just don't get enough for having or making the child or telling them stories. And you get nothing for teaching.

I never had this many complaints with the other games, just sooo frustrated that I can't finished
Is it me or in this version there is less to do???