Hi fellow-VF players,
Nice to see this topic goes on with recent posts, it sure is a lasting love ey? blush

I would really LOVE expension pack or see VF2 coming out!
Am again playing the game, after 'forgetting' about it for a year inbetween, and still like it very much.

I don't share the suggestions made about adding complete buildings like hospital, shopping centre, school etc. It would turn the game more into a 'second-life' virtual reality game. I love those, but that's just a whole other categorie.
I think VF should remain 'close to home'. It's the 'escape from reality' that makes this game so lovely and relaxing for me.
But,instead of those complete buildings, it would be really neat to have just the 'entrance' to other spaces/buildings at the sides of the screen where our friends could 'go'.

What I really CRAVE for in VF is: more things to buy, options for decorating (other than the room-upgrades)and more interaction possibilities.
All of this has been mentioned before in this thread, and in very creative detail, so I'll say no more... (oh but I do need to say the ideas about phones, interaction with pets+name them, chores+friends for the kids and a little playground in the yard make me long for a VF2 even more!) whistle

One last remark: I share the 'complaints' about the bug-collection! Still having to complete one collection after all this time can be fun, but please give us some more bugs while it's raining! Zooming around in that nasty weather for 5 minutes finding only the one zillionest worm gets tedious...after a year or so crazy

I hope LDW can post something about future plans, now that VV5 has come out (playing that one too of course!). Just so we know if we may hope for something or just better let go of it for a year or so. ??

Greetz, Tamarinde