Personally, I think people are taking this converting thing a little too seriously. I know the phrase "convert the heathens" comes on a little strong, but remember its just a game and your villagers aren't forcing them, they're trying to show them the truth and restore their faith in Isola.

Click to reveal..
Remember in VV3 at the end we find out the tribes of the island went into chaos and fought each other like crazy, well these are the descendants of those people and it is up to us to restore their hope.

Anyways, I love the aspect of our villagers being captured. The guard heathens make the game so much more challenging and strategical. I love it. However, I feel like the map wasn't designed as well as VV3 and 4. Their maps flowed together. VV5 looks like VV1 and 2 in that everything looks randomly placed. Also I know this is a small thing, but before each game had its own design for huts until now. Why do we have the same huts as VV4? The rushed-looking map and reused hut design really seems lazy to me. Although, in my opinion the creative new storyline and the God powers saved VV5 from being a complete flop.

Edited by sgreen37 (01/04/11 06:28 PM)