Bad bad bad bad baditty bad bad news.

So, we have had our new computer for a while now, but there's this ugly monsterous thing, (some might call it high school,) that's keeping me from even beginning to think about finishing the story. I had the whole plotline and EVERYTHING on my laptop, and since that's smashed to bits, (eh...I kinda beat it with a hammer after I broke the screen, to relieve stress, ya'know?) I really don't know if I have the time or motivation to finish the story. I really don't know where to go from here, if I should just kill it, or do a little anti-climactic epolouge. Both options sound pretty tragic.

Maybe I could change the whole direction of the story and instead of Kitty finding her original tribe, she accidentally stumbles across central Isola, where the heathens dwell. I would love doing this, since I'm getting bored with the setting of VV4 anyway, but I'd have to wait until I got the game on my parents payday. I think a new plotline like this will make me want to make time for writing the story, instead of playing Wii maybe I'd rather write a few chapters. I'd like to know what you guys think before I do anything, since I don't want to go off in a direction that no one wants to read about.

It's up to you guys, should I kill the story, give it a quick epolouge-ish final chapter, or twist it in the direction of VV5? I know if I choose the latter I'd have to somehow find a way of tying Kitty's mother's fate into the mix, maybe she was captured also and lost faith in the guiding hand? That would definately be interesting. I really want to hear some opinions on the matter, so please reply ASAP!