NO time to read the above statements, gotta get back to the game. But WOW! Excellent game! Great puzzles. Just got it yesterday evening and here it is 28 hours later and have played it so far for about 10 hours. i am hooked. Just out of curiosity, i have all but 1 relic and 5 more to go on science but am wondering if there is an intentional slow down after playing the game a few hours...
Click to reveal..
Seems my believers are not getting the manna they were at the beginning. Have destroyed 4 totems so far, got my garden watered, converted the heathen mother to my side, filled the pond and THIS ><close to razing the Mausoleum totem.

to stop the child from scaring your workers, have a child get "chased" by yellow masked rascal and then get the child stuck up at the top of the aqueduct right above the small waterfall, it is a very tight but sweet spot that the child can't get out so the scary kid stays and tries to frighten him. Distracting yellow-face keeps all believers very calm and oriented!
WOO HOOO... guess i gotta pace myself... and look ma, no cheats! You guys RULE! Keep them coming!