Well I can only say what I think by the trial. It won't work on my 'game' machine (netbook), but will work on my work PC. Unfortunately I won't have time on that to handle those rascal heathens. laugh

I would have purchased the game if it worked, and I think LDW did a wonderful job on it. The graphics are lovely, and I think the idea of making everything hard (even lighting a fire!) really good as it makes you work more in the game.

Regarding the heathens, and where you want to take your ideas from that, I view all games as that, games. I trialled a game that killed animals to get past certain levels, and didn't like that so didn't buy it.

We just need to be happy with the games content for ourselves, and either buy it and be happy, or pass and find something else. It's not related to anyones post in general, but I did think there could be some different thoughts on VV5 as some of the innocence has gone - which didn't bother me.

Great job LDW. And please, make sure your mystery game will work on netbooks. blush