Wow! Funny, I was just telling my dad how games are becoming more and more religious, and how this one new game's entire goal (to remain nameless) is to rebuild a temple with a bunch of pagan idols and have your people worship it. I was pleased to see someone else note that in this forum. However, I never expected what occurred in response. My religion? Irrelevant. My opinion on what has already been said? Also irrelevant. In fact, blessed said a few things, was almost attacked, and then lectured repeatedly. The lectures, in fact, looked cut and paste, and I don't blame her for saying "That's pretty much what I said, only in many, many more words." and then not visiting the forum again. Possible solution (I won't mention what has already been said, that has already been done repeatedly)? You could very easily leave religion out by making the entire puzzle to build a butterfly atrium, a rock garden, or discover some ancient village's use for toilet seats. Ridiculous? To some perhaps. But what will be remembered 20 years from now, another remake of King's Quest, Space Quest, or a breeding simulation with little variance? I plan on buying the VV5 btw.