Hi guys! School started two weeks ago.sorry that I haven't posted in a long time!
The story will be a bit different this time, So I hope you enjoy it and comment on it.
Peace out!

A Great Storm

"Hey everybody!Alohi And I want to show you the new hut!"
Annaleigh and I ran to the new hut. We gasped when we got there. It was a knitting hut! " You guys are wonderful!" I said, as we ran up to hug rasche and Alohi. I hugged Rasche and Napa came running out of the hut with knitting needles, giggling with glee. " Napa! Don't run with knitting needles in your hands! Please put them down!" Alohi said, wagging his finger at her. She put the needles down and she the look on her
face when she has a question. " Alohi, How will we make cloth?"
Napa said, showing curiosity in her eyes. But Alohi replied with a calm face, that he knew how to make cloth he just needed some help. Annaleigh and I agreed to help and Napa ran off to play.

Alohi told us to fetch a bowl of salt water and a hot rock I ran to the bowls by the ocean and picked one up. As I picked it up, I thought I saw a glimmer in the water, but decided my mind was playing tricks on me. I put the bowl in the water and found out that the glimmer I saw was really a flying fish! I looked around and saw millions of flying fish ! "The tree of Life is better, much better!" Yelled Napa whom was further down the beach. This was great but what is the "Tree of Life"?

Me and Annaleigh ran to the lab and helped Rasche and Alohi make cloth. Alohi explained how we would catch the flying fish. At first it didn't make sense, but then it all clicked together in my head. The water had turned to a tan, pulpy mixture and Alohi took the pot and poured it out on a smooh rock near the fire. Annaleigh and I pounded and pounded untill it had finally turned into a good quality cloth while the boys worked on fixing the nearly finished piers.

Alohi and Rasche finished the piers and called us to the piers to start making the nets. Rasche cleared his throat and said
" We need to finish making our nets quickly because of those ominous clouds in the distance" We all looked at the dark clouds rolling in " We need to work fast, but we must also do it correctly. If We work fast enough we should finish by midnight or so. Let's get to work!" We all grabbed a bolt of cloth and proceded to work on the two nets.It was easier then Ithought it would be, because Rasche and Alohi helped us from time to time. We were also going faster then we all thought we would and finished one net by the time the clouds were overhead.

Soon, it started to drizzle and then down pour, just as we expected. The wind picked up and the nets swayed back and forth. I occasionally lost my footing, as the waves were getting choppy and the tide was very high. We were soaked within seconds. It was hard to work in those conditions, but
we carried on. We were soaked,cold,had blisters on our hands, But no one complained at all. When we heard thunder,Alohi Yelled " Let's get out of this storm!" We abandoned our posts went for higher ground. When we got there, Napa was not there and we started to worry. We went down the beach and Alohi Yelled "Napa! Napa! Napa, Where are you!" You could see the frustration and worry on his face.

Then I spotted her! She was clinging to a rock in the tide pool, Too scared to scream for help. I ran over there, as fast as my legs could carry me. When I got there I picked Napa up and set her down on the beach. She ran to higher ground right when I picked her up. I ran from my position at the tide pool and tripped when I was halfway there. I tried to get up, But I couldn't! I looked at my legs and saw bull kelp tangled and wrapped up my legs so tight that I could barely move. I struggled to get out but the kelp wouldn't budge! I looked back and saw a huge wave coming towards the tide pool I was stuck in! I struggled and wiggled but I still couldn't get out!

This is where I change the story a bit.
Don't worry, The next chapter won't be done so differently.
This is me narrating what's happening.

Rasche knew what was happening and started to run to Persephone, The emotion he felt when he first saw her growing with every step he took. He was almost there when the Wave crashed on to the tide pool, carrying Persephone out to sea.
He jumped into the ocean,swimming faster then ever has, to reach and save Persephone. She saw him and an emotion she had
never felt before swelled up in her heart, growing bigger every second. She was struggling to keep her head above the water, so every breath she took was a matter of life or death.
She knew she couldn't keep this up much longer since she had never been good at swimming no matter How Many Swimming lessons Aunt and Uncle took her to.Now, I must tell the sad truth that Persephone's parents died of a mysterious illness when she was quite small. She was raised by her Aunt and Uncle and The rest of her small family. She Met Annaleigh shortly afterward, and they had been best friends ever since.

Persephone couldn't keep her head above the water and now sank just below the water. Rasche Saw this and swam even faster. He took a deep breath and dove down under. He reached out and grabbed Persephone's Hand swam back up, with Persephone in his arms, He swam back to shore. He helped her up and walked her up to the beach. She stood up and they met eyes.

Rasche then asked Persephone if she would marry him. Persephone answered his question by saying the answer he wanted to hear. in other words, She said yes! The moment she said " Yes" The storm stopped, the sun came out, The wind stopped, and the air had a sense of peace.

Yay! I finished! The next chapter will come out soon! If you liked how I did this chapter please comment!
Peace out!

Avvi by AR