Kikiann11 is 'right on the money'!
However I can't help but wonder to 'blessed': WHY do you need to have your religion painted over every single little thing you do? Just because A GAME does not promote a certain religion, it is no reason to not play it - or even attempt to change it so it does. By your reasoning, (and I'm not being offensive here - only logical) would you not eat a piece of toast if it did not have a crucifix on it? Would you not wear clothes without first checking thread by thread for any sign of a buddha symbol or anything like that?
Diversity is what makes the Earth what it is. (I for one am a scientist studying to become an Astronaut - where religion plays NO part in my life - and I get on perfectly)
If we did not have multiple views and belief systems, it may lead to a far more boring way of life.
Regardless, these (utterly impeccable) games are simply showing the life and times of *fictional* villagers; how they think, their past, present, and future, and their belief system. I for one barely registered the belief system idol, it just seemed normal that they had something to believe in - and, with a magical island (obviously not real.............? ; ) ) why would you think it would have the religious views you hold? Or anyone holds?
We accept your views, why not try accepting theirs.

Glee, by it's very definition, is about opening yourself up to happiness.