It’s Gregur’s 9th birthday today! The twins, who are 2, cause so much trouble! They jump on the bed, bang dishes and roll in the dirt! Even so, they’re so cute with their matching tracksuits running around. I beat my second Virtual Villagers game, and am saving up for the third game with collectable money. I also found the BEST website ever, the LDW forums! I love talking to other fans and being able to post pictures of my tribe. I’m even working on a fanfiction. Even though the guiding hand disapproves of my brothers using the computer, she lets me go on my village and on the forums, mostly because I think that she wants to chat with me on the Shout Box, but I don’t know if that will happen. Anyway, back to Gregur’s birthday. It was also my parents’ wedding anniversary, so we ordered an extra large cake, and got it delivered, along with a box that wasn’t for us, but we opened it anyway, and found some lovely paintings, that looked like my game. We gave Gregur a nice bunch of ripe bananas and a mango. I also made my parents a card. We had a big pool party, and then we had hamburgers for dinner. Afterwards we were so tired we went right to bed, even me. I was so tired I didn’t even check my villages. That night, I got in my bed, and had the strangest dream.
I was in my yard, and there was the last collectable I needed to buy the third Virtual Villagers game. I ran towards it, but it kept jumping away. Finally, it fell into the pool, and I jumped in after it. Then, when I came up, the coin was a mushroom, and I was at the south shore of Isola. My villagers welcomed me, and I ran around, and then jumped into the Lagoon, and I was the Golden Child, and the villagers worshipped me, then I ran through the cave and fell through the waterfall, and the villagers danced around me, and then I touched the mosaic, and I woke up, and realized that I was touching the paintings in my parents’ bedroom. I tiptoed back to my room and tried to sleep, but laid awake, thinking about my dream.