Hi! This is part two of Aspen's Story:

A few years passed, and I went to kindergarten at home. Gregur was only two, and he liked to run around when I was studying, which was annoying. Gregur was very cute, with short brown hair and eyes, and my parents spoiled him with stories and candy. Then, one night at dinner, they kept talking at the end of the table, and then, they put Gregur to bed early, but they said that I could play with my toys for a little bit. I was playing when my parents called everyone to come to the bedroom...there was a new baby there! Everyone went to celebrate the new baby, who was named Kikory.
The next morning, Sooniana refused to do any housework, even repair the floor she had been working on. All she did was make Gregur and me breakfast, and read magazines all day. Maybe babies weren’t as great as I thought they were. Akor was busy with work, so he put me in charge of Gregur. We decided to play Hide & Seek. “Go hide, Gregur.” I said. Then I decided to go swimming, but I saw a coin on the ground! I picked it up and went to the computer, where I sold it online. I kept running around the house and found tons of collectibles. I even taught Gregur how to find them. While I was on the computer one day, I discovered a game. It was where you had to help castaways run a village. I now spent all my time playing with my villagers, and soon solved lots of the puzzles. Gregur, who was too young to understand but he watched me play till he got dragged away by the Guiding Hand.

Edited by Rockmower (08/10/10 06:49 AM)
Edit Reason: spelling & content