Just want to say thanks to Arthur and all the devs for how much hard work they've put into all the bug fixes so far smile

My biggest issues were with it being so slow and jumpy, and clicking 'get updates' button not bringing up more than an empty white loading window......but these issues are now resolved. Removed my Windows XP and am on Linux, and now it runs like a dream wink Really smooth, loads in about 4-8 seconds, and am subscribed for updates at last lol

Hanging around on level 8 at the moment waiting for the next lot of quests. Would be nice to see the good ole mushrooms for kids to collect, and perhaps something to do on neighbour's islands? But with regards to current bugs, they're not exactly critical. I'm not bothered by the villagers 'forgetting' what task I've set them or similar small issues.

What is more frustrating is the collectibles being so few and far between. Have only found 3 in about 4wks of playing. Be nice when they're a little more regular, and would be fantastic if there was collectibles for the kids too....perhaps ones a bit less relevant than to create sundials n the likes with the adults so it is an optional extra activity. Collectibles like in the pc games would be fantastic(one of my favourite parts of the VV games), but maybe sets of 5 or 10 kids collectibles could be found which pay out with some xp on completion of a set??

Dunno, I just thought of that off the top of my head while I typed there wink

In the other VV games I amused myself while waiting for the adults to do things by searching for items the kids can collect. It could be a way to amuse the people over on facebook that are yelling and screaming about how long the energy meter takes to refill. Searching all over the island for random collectibles and mushrooms with the kid would pass the time when waiting for energy.....and hopefully soon we'll have more kids when we can have a bigger population. I know, I know, that's probably a lot of hard work to implement in a facebook game, but would deffo be one way of making the energy bar less definitive over how long you can play the game in a session, by providing something further to do while it refills. You guys probably already have something easier to implement up your sleeves, but if you don't ask you don't get eh? wink

So far so good. I'm loving the game, but currently waiting patiently for more things to do smile