Several of the bad bugs (especially one of the most important - the babies disappearing between sessions) seem to have been fixed now.

As Houjin says, the issue with villagers' preferences not being saved is important. I've been routinely checking their preferences but each time I reopen the game they are lost.

Progress in skills aquisition also didn't seem to be saved, although when I opened the game last night I was surprised to find one of the villagers was a 'genius' farmer. The others were all novices, though.

I haven't seen the same problem as Houjin when switching tabs in Firefox, but I do see something similar when first loading the game. Although the game seems to be fully loaded, there's a delay of 15-30 seconds until it becomes responsive. I generally wait until the sound effects start before trying to use the game. Perhaps a 'loading' progress bar could be added to the screen for a short while?

I'm not sure if it's a bug or by design, but, when an item is bought from the store, another copy is still 'attached' to the cursor and the only way I've got rid of it is by clicking to reopen the store and then closing it again. I can see where this might be useful in the multiple purchase of small objects such as fruit bushes or trees, but it works the same way with large objects like the love shack, when only one instance can be purchased anyway.

Another oddity (not really a bug) is that there seems to be nothing for the kids to do - no mushrooms or collectibles for them to find. I've tried dropping them on various objects but each time I get the 'children can't work' message. However, they do seem to be able to collect berries of their own volition - just not when dropped on a bush. In other words, they won't do it when asked, but will do it if they feel like it. I suppose that is rather like real kids' behaviour ... wink