I have to chime in on this one as soon as "Zynga" was mentioned. From what i read just in these 3 posts VV is coming to FB or already has in a far incomplete state? Though i totally agree that games should not be released in very incomplete states, that is the trend on FB, and in most regards wont stop people from playing. I am a ....Zynga game nazi. I have played almost all their games, i have yelled, and screamed at the computer and the countless bugs, i have even spent a week or three totally unable to log in from new bugs or old ones resurfacing. But the games when they work, are just addicting and fun. As mad as i get, i always come back and so do 95% of the other facebook users, because zynga is by far dominating the market and they are known for their early bugged launches. Facebook is a totally different development platform and has adopted a habit of developers releasing games that are forever titled "beta". In real world tangible game market, this would be unacceptable. Why would anyone buy a game from the store that was a beta? You wouldn't but free online gaming this seems to now be the trend. I still play 3-4 Zynga games fairly regularly...i don't know why. The games are buggy as heck, slow as heck after you actually get playing them (they work great at the start when your island/farm/cafe are empty) but the numbers dont lie. Zynga has billions of fans between all their games and if LDW is making their way into that market, i applaud them and im gonna go sign up for any game they put out simply because i have a special place for LDW in my computer. And ill play whether its buggy at start or not. /me runs off to check out LDW on facebook because he has been away from this forum for a long time.