Originally Posted By: Charity322
Would also be cool if children 'looking for collectibles' or 'looking for mushrooms' occasionally found them and brought them back by themselves.
I'd rather this activity were just removed - or if implemented, limited to mushrooms-only. You can make a LOT of tech points gathering stuff this way, if you're diligent. I don't think that'd help the game balance. I think there needs to be a reward for active players, and I also think that's what collections are supposed to be.

It does touch on one of my pet peeves though. People who are doing things that they never do - like kids who are looking for daddy, but never find them. The game knows who their daddy is. One villager can find and meet another, as evidenced by the 'love shack' behavior, and sick villagers who get cured. Have that kid FIND daddy, for once.
Originally Posted By: VFLover09
Originally Posted By: VFLover09
It's nce to see you back Lurkily!
*nice
Nice to be back, but alas, not for long. Just poking my nose in a bit. I've got too many other things to keep track of, to be too active again. For one thing, I've been working with the Dev team over at Domain of heroes in laying out the skills update, and that creative content is in the process of being put to code. Fun to watch! If it only didn't take so long . . . but that's life. Death, taxes, and long dev cycles.