Several people stated that they didn't like the Frog Rescuing or the Fog. I found the Frog Rescuing to be extremely easy (have twice accomplished it using only one 14 year old) and I love the Fog because so many of the collectibles show up when it's foggy. I found that each of the puzzles benefits my tribe, even if it's in the future -- such as making soap.

I love the idea of a "Mental Health" meter of some sort though. I too have a tendency to be somewhat of a slave driver, but then I'll start feeling a little guilty and purposely put them in the pool or the ocean to swim, or stick them next to the food bin to eat, but if there was a meter it would be easier to know when one of them really needs a break.

Personally, I really don't want there to be a Day and Night because I so often play in the evening that I either have to "Switch" day and night in the game, or play only during their nighttime and I really didn't like that feature in VF. But in VF, it probably would have seemed too unrealistic if there hadn't been a day and night. With the VV games, I just pretend it happens to be day when I choose to "visit" them. smile

I found that with VV4, it is very, very easy to get Master Parents (both male and female) and wouldn't change anything regarding that. I also found it to be easy to get Master Healers, although it took much longer than it does to get a Master Parent, but again, wouldn't change anything in that regards.

hmmm, what would I want to change? VV4 is basically almost perfect in my opinion.

Oh, I know -- instead of increasing the number of villagers when a collection is completed and/or when you have ALL the collections completed, give some other type of reward. A trophy of some sort. I HATE large villages. In fact, the only puzzle I don't like is the one that requires 20 or more villagers to complete it. If I had my way, my village would never have more than 12 to 15 in it at one time.

And, for anyone that says it's too hard to get a Scholar, well keep reading the different threads to figure out what you're doing differently because it's actually quite easy. Getting an "Elder" in VV2 was much harder, or at least it seemed much harder back when I was playing it.