This mornings update on this game. I had one Scientist die overnight but now that female is carrying twins! It says 222 minutes left. I rechecked all the skills and no one is checked for parenting. She doesn't even have any likes or dislikes listed and is now 42 years old.

I wrote the above earlier this morning. Since then a 17 year old male drank the blue liquid from an event and wouldn't you know he gained points as a parent. While I was working on getting my Master Builder to find the treasure I hear this kissing sound. Since that Mother was already carrying her twins I decided to watch the love shack to see who entered. It was that 17 year old, now 18 but fortunately it did not take so ok that time. He is set to Research. Then I goofed and got a male to close to the females on the digging and both of them ended up carrying babies. The two females were right next to each other and he got both at the same time! That was a new experience for me. The Golden Child gets them all dancing and after that again the kissing sound. Sure enough that 18 year old is at it again but this time we have a Mother carrying. At the moment I have 30 villagers, 5 are carrying Mothers so looks like all the women are at risk now as he has added another one to the list just now. Any ideas how to get this stopped? At this rate I will have 100 villagers and not even trying.

Edited by LadyCFII (06/15/10 08:05 PM)
Edit Reason: Added spoiler tag