First off, let me thank LDW for tons of hours of fun! Now, here are some suggestions, take 'em or leave 'em. First off ask ANY mom out there after raising 3 kids past the age of 2 if she is a master or not. I guarantee she probably feels like she should be. This should be incorporated into the game. Heck if the guys and play footsies throughout any and all of their years, women should get their kudos faster than men in the Parenting division. If they progress as fast as researchers do in VV3, then by the time the baby is of walking age, she SHOULD be a Master, at least from the math i have figured from timing all other areas of research/learning speeds.

But my suggestion for VV6 (I heard VV5 is already in the mix)? What about an island chase game. Revisiting old islands via clues and puzzles starting with the newest and working back to VV1 island. What about a one way door to get something left behind on each of the previous islands but to get back to the final island, return doors, holes waterfalls, etc. need to be revealed through complicated puzzles? Hmm... just a suggestion.

OptiTron