Hi I think this may be a potential bug I have read in the other parts of the forum similar thing. While I know the gender of babies born is random in VV4 the ratio of male to female seems extremely high meaning more males born than females.

In the tribe I just lost a few days ago where all the collectibles and puzzles were complete I had a population of 90 adults and kids excluding babies that weren't dropped yet I started this tribe with 5 children 4 girls and 1 boy I don't know what the genders of the nursing moms babies were so didn't count them in the 90 pop. At this stage I have the trophy for 10 boys born but have only had 4 girls born. Of my 4 original girls only the one is under 50 at 48 and is one of my nursing moms. Can't seem to get the one for 10 nursing since I only have 3 that old enough to have kids unless I get lucky and some of my ladies over 50 produce a kid.

When I had to restart this tribe I again chose children 4 girls and one boy will have to see what that brings however I also started a tribe of nursing moms 5 of them and when they dropped I got 5 boys.

While it is random can it be fixed so the ratio isn't so far out of whack.