I love the series as I stated many times in many posts. I also would like to see things i have suggested before, like traveling to the other parts of the island for visits and bringing back maybe kids or relatives, that kind of thing. I so much appreciate the new burial mausoleum. And I am one of those that won't spend 5000 tech points for clothes until i have finished everything else.
I would love to see the ability to go back and forth between the old areas of VV 1 - 4 and I would also like to see a genealogy tree. With hundreds of islanders in 1, 2 3 & now 4 to keep track of it would be cool to see the relationships and hair coloring, etc. that carries down through the generation. So, I think it should show the parents always, not just til they are 14.
Also, the red crabs are so clever. However did you do that. Make the kids run back and forth while you drop a villager on top of the quickly disappearing crab. It is just so clever.
In other words, I am the gushing LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT just for what it is. Whatever 5 becomes, it will be an interesting exploration. So, LDW get to work! Get us #5 - the sooner the better.
OH, forgot to mention, I'm one of the Grannies, 73 years old and loving it.

Edited by JackiDance (03/04/10 09:52 PM)
Edit Reason: adding