A little summary of stews recipes, with pics, links and spoilers! laugh

The Pics:
Click to reveal..
The map:

The Herbs
The White Soapy Herb: ;
The Yellow Sweet Herb: ;
and the Red Spicy Herb:

Some stews made with boiled (see at the Questions about Puzzle #3 (contains spoilers)) Fresh Water and food from the bin:
Click to reveal..

3 White Soapy ===> you villagers get sick. sick
2 White Soapy + 1 Yellow Sweet ===> gives 100% Health to you villagers. laugh
2 White Soapy + 1 Red Spicy ===> your villagers burp and make bubbles! crazy

3 Yellow Sweet ===> honoring the Tree (and look at the Questions about Puzzle #14 (contains spoilers))
2 Yellow Sweet + 1 White Soapy ===> you villagers have hiccups! smirk
2 Yellow Sweet + 1 Red Spicy ===> Yummy!! all your villagers gather to eat it! grin

3 Red Spicy ===> very spicy, you villagers need to drink
2 Red Spicy + 1 White Soapy ===> shocked you villagers have got to go!
2 Red Spicy + 1 Yellow Sweet ===> Yummy but you villagers have hiccups! smirk

1 White Soapy + 1 Yellow Sweet + 1 Red Spicy ===> unfinished stew! See the Questions about Puzzle #11 (contains spoilers)

I also tried this one : In boiled, fresh water, 3 pulpy vines from the cliff wall and food ===> :you villagers find it...Nasty! It's bitter! eek

Some stews made with boiled (see at the Questions about Puzzle #3 (contains spoilers)) Salt Water and food from the bin:

Click to reveal..

3 White Soapy ===> Soap invented! Look at the Questions about Puzzle #4 (contains spoilers)
2 White Soapy + 1 Yellow Sweet ===> too salty, disgusting! ; 2 White Soapy + 1 Red Spicy ===> too salty, disgusting also!

3 Yellow Sweet ===> too salty, disgusting! ; 2 Yellow Sweet + 1 White Soapy ===> too salty also ; 2 Yellow Sweet + 1 Red Spicy ===> idem eek

3 Red Spicy ===> too salty, disgusting! ; 2 Red Spicy + 1 White Soapy ===> also... ; 2 Red Spicy + 1 Yellow Sweet ===> same frown

1 White Soapy + 1 Yellow Sweet + 1 Red Spicy ===> too salty, disgusting! smirk

And this one :
Click to reveal..
In boiled, salt water, 3 pulpy vines from the cliff wall, and food? ( confused I don't remember) ===> look at the Questions about Puzzle #8 (contains spoilers)

I hope that I didn't forget any thing and that it may help! smile
_____