Originally Posted By: karwin
I love this series, but am a little disappointed b/c I expected so much MORE.I expected an awesome game because of the almost 6 month delay, but all we got is the same old vv as we have always had frown

I'm a little disappointed as well. Although the scenery is lush and beautifully created, it's as though this is simply an extension of the VV3 version - nothing really new except for a ghost. The puzzles aren't even that magnificent when complete. The wait time between the 7th puzzle and the 8th is at least a few days on "FAST" speed. I understand that some things should take longer to keep your interest, but that is a little ridiculous.

Also, some of the collectibles are extremely hard to see as they practically blend in with the background colors - and they come in "spurts" making it very boring and frustrating scanning the scenery until you're almost blind. And the story-line could have been better.

As for the moss-covered rocks, it seems that was just thrown in there haphazardly. What's the point if they aren't going to use it somehow to earn experience, or a huge food bonus? The food counts are off anyway - it takes too long to fill up your bins. All this to decorate a tree?

Edited by VLGRFN (02/27/10 06:05 PM)