Well I have read every post in this thread and see no answer and I would like to have one. When I got the game I chose one nursing mother. 12 hours into the game she still hadn't had toddler and still had over an hour to go. After reading here I started a second tribe with 2 nursing mothers. one child and 2 males. I got them a good supply of food in this tribe I haven't gone to solve puzzles or collectibles as I don't intend to keep it. I run the game on its fastest speed this one I have not paused at all not even when I log off at night. It has been running close to 48 hours and my nursing mothers are at 107 minutes and 102 min respectively. In my first tribe where I have used pause for various reasons and of course because I don't want to miss anything. It has actually only run about 18hrs longer than the 2nd one. The point is my nursing mother in this one has finally dropped down to 37 minutes but has been there for the last 5 hrs. So what I am asking what is the solution. Unless I missed it I have seen no one answer this. I am running Vista. I like the idea of one nursing mother but it it is going to take forever to get a toddler there is no point.