[!] Just want to remind everyone that when posting in the threads, 'non-answers' like "I don't know yet" and "haven't gotten that far" are not truely helpful. frown

Originally Posted By: Excerpt from: LDW Forum Rules and Posting Guidelines
No frivolous, duplicate, or multiple consecutive posts.

Posts should be meaningful and constructive and add to the discussion in a positive way.

Avoid making multiple consecutive posts. You can edit your own posts for up to 6 hours after you make them, and it's just as easy to click the Edit button as it is to click the Reply button.

Frivolous posting makes the forums hard to read for everyone, and creates significant workload for the Moderators and Admins. Some examples of the kinds of frivolous posts to avoid: One or two-word posts (especially "lol" or other text-message abbreviations, "ditto," "same," or "me, too"), posts announcing that you're the first (or second, etc.) poster in a thread, posting that you aren't a Newbie anymore, or posting unhelpful responses, such as "I dunno, but I'm sure somebody does."

For more info on these and other Forum policies, or just more tips on posting, click here. grin

Thanks Everyone! laugh