Remember that costume contest way back when? Well, sometime during that I saw someone say, "There will always be mods, right?" Well, that could go two ways. all the people with the software able to do mods like that could do 'a few outfits here, a few outfits there' and we'd have mods all over the place. OR...all the mod makers could work together and make one big cohesive mod that has everyone's idea's in it. But to do that, we need some kind of system. I have an idea but I'm not sure if it will work or not. So here's what I propose:I make a small modification to the image files adding one of the outfits I designed and one of the outfits my sister designed(she, unfortanetly didn't have a chance to enter). I will then look through that slide show with all the outfits and designers and look for the first person who doesn't have an outfit in the game. I'll find out if they are a modder or not, and if not I'll mod in one of there outfits for them. I'll continue untill I find a modder, and then they'll repeat the process till they find a modder to pass the ever growing mod onto, and so on, untill we have a completed mod!
Is this a good idea? Does anyone have a better one? It's just a suggestion, we don't necessarily have to do it.
P.S. if we do this we'd only put in one outfit per designer and then if there is room we can go back and add more.

Edited by Rockmower (02/21/10 08:16 AM)
Edit Reason: Change title and make post sticky