Originally Posted By: Silverbeast
Also, has anyone considered that the village does not need an ocean? It could simply have a lake (and maybe a little isola shaped island in the middle of the lake! grin).

I don't know, but i think Isola is an island, and if they didn't leave nearby the beach, they must live in the middle of the forest. Whatever, i know we all can't just wait! But for sure, VV4 has waterfall (according to the picture). It might be good if there are ocean, lake with waterfall, ponds etc. I love all aquatic features, anything of it!

Wow, and you are MAYBE KINDA RIGHT, Silverbeast! You give me another "hope" for VV4. Maybe, Isola is not located on an ocean, maybe on a big lake! But, somebody could maybe not agree because of the storyline and plots of VV, but, Isola on a big lake is so cute

Originally Posted By: JudasFm
A bigger map would be cool. Also maybe a working school, where elderly villagers or nursing moms who were masters in their subjects could instruct the kids and give them a little head start.

I am so agree with it. A school, so parents could teach children so they can reach master within age 15 or 17! Like an example, if a master sciencetist, learn parenting skill, he/she can teach children and the children gain researching skill.