I'd go for ad supported, I've tried them before and they really don't bother me.

I usually just browse a magazine or go for a quick walk around the house anytime an ad comes on.

Originally Posted By: Houjun
I definitely love those games that you try for sixty minutes before you buy. Even though one might not be able to get a very good taste of some games in sixty minutes, it's an excellent option for the majority of the games. It's the only reason that I got hooked on LDW's games and bought them. smile If the games had limited options, one wouldn't get the whole taste of the games and, for a lot of people, they wouldn't like the game as well.

But I was just thinking.....surely in just 60 minutes you most likely wouldn't be able to get near the things that would be unavailible in the limited options version.....so wouldn't the limited version be better? Then you would be able to play the bits you would be able to achieve in 60 minutes any time you wanted at your leisure.

With the first option you're given the false idea that everything is availible but there's a time limit, so in a way not everything is availible because to get near the larger amounts of technology advancement you would need to keep turning on your game for like 2-3 minutes change some things and then turn it off.....and even then it might not be enough time.

Edited by Sabre (01/04/10 11:32 PM)