Originally Posted By: Jersygirl15
i made a ghost for the first time YAY laugh
while the father lyes dying i purchased an upgrade , so he got up and walked around and then his ghost appeared ( a transparent copy of him)

but the strangest thing that happened is that the ghost kept appearing and disappearing , so when he (the ghost) was doing laundry and he disappeared (or vanished for few seconds)it seemed as if the laundry basket is floating, flying in the air , moving around on its own laugh LOL

and when i went to check on another family and then came back again to this family , the father was dying again , but this time there were 4 of him dying laugh laugh i don't know exactly how did he become 4!! laugh

(in the 1st screenshot the basket is moving alone apparently when the ghost disappeared, the 2nd 1 , the ghost reappeared carrying the basket , the 3rd 1 is for the FOUR copies of the father dying!! )

I can tell you why there are 4 of them. when you upgraded and 'brought the guy back to life' it made 2 of him. then when you left and came back and he was dying again, did you do another upgrade to keep him from dying? if so, then it made another ghost of the org, plus a ghost of the ghost giving you 4 guys. ive done it before where ive had 6 guys and 4 women. i felt really bad for the woman since one of her ghosts had a headach, and i couldnt do anything to help her, so i had to log out and log back in and let them go. the first time i made a ghost, i was finally able to highlight and move around the ghosts, and he was even earning an income lol. let me know what happens next smile