Hello, First, thanks for creating VF! I'm enjoying my second generation in the house. It would be nice if the siblings would come to visit. Or other little friends come over for a sleep-over. smile

I have enjoyed many fun scences when an agitated parent is dealing with an urgent problem, such as an electrical fire, and can't make up his mind what to do. He's bouncing around and you can tell he's frantic and his mind is racing and his poor body can't keep up with his changing decisiouns. That is just genious. well done!

I'm using the game on my iPod Touch, and the store has not refreshed some of it's supplies in the "varied Items" since the last purchase, "20" virutal years ago with the first generation. smile Which means I cannot buy some repair kits to make minor house repairs.

Also, I'd like to see (or have the freedom to modify myself) and move furniture around, have more than one waste basket (no normal person picks up only one wrapper and ignores another as they walk to the trash can).

And I too would love to have pets in the family. I'd love to have one of the kids/dog/cat snuggle with another human (parent or child) at bedtime, or on the sofa. My cat really liked to sit on my computer monitor, and clean her paws, or swish the screen wih her tail. You GOTTA put that in the game! It's not a cat if it ignores the computer! smile

In the iPod app, there are times when what they do is not what the screen says they are doing. For example, it will say a child is washing its hair as it runs out of the house, or is playing with toys in the bedroom.

All in all, I find this an enjyable and very creative game.

Thank you for your work on behalf of this game.