nice family Elisa , and i think you should let one of the girls with the rainbow hair inherit , they are rare + i have a rainbow haired mother and she is a very active worker and very good mother

Goodluck

am i boring anyone with my favourite family ?! blush i just can't stop taking screenshots of them smile , they are really amazing
they just made their 6th child , it's a boy and he has he spikey hair like father smile

the eldest daughter was taken by the talent scout , i miss her frown but i thought it will be useful for her laugh

screenshots are for 1-the family tree with the 6 children

2- a very nice thing that i noticed , that EVERYTIME the mother goes to work on her career in the workshop , the daughter with the blue hair follows her and she keeps "playing in the workshop" and she NEVER leaves the workroom untill the mother is done with her work and leaving smile
3-the mother is having a meal with her 5 children while the father is working on his career laugh

O and did i mention that the very first trophies that this family got were "making latte" by the mother and "doing kong fu" by the father !!

i used to wait for many generations on the other families to get these trophies , but this fam is really exceptional smile

Attachments
no.6.JPG

workshop.JPG

eat.JPG