Triplets were born at our house today. This is our third set of triplets in this family line. Being curious, I looked back at the parents of the other triplets and found that all three sets had the same two matched parents, Miss Rainbow and Mr. Mohawk.

Their desire for children doesn't seem to be a factor. For this set of triplets, Miss Rainbow's desire for children is MAYBE and Mr. Mohawk is NOT REALLY. They had them right after getting married this morning, Miss Rainbow was 23 and Mr. Mohawk was 21. The triplets were a big surprise.

I am wondering if certain couples are more prone to having triplets than others? It certainly is in our case. We're still waiting for triplets in our other families. What is your experience with triplets? Same parents? Same family line? Or?

Would also love to see photos of your triplets! They are so much fun and completely adorable - even though a lot of work keeping up with them!

Attachments
bluetripletsfam.jpg

bluetriplets.jpg