One of my rainbow families seems to have passed the ability to have rare children along. First Paulor in the last generation and now Samba in the current generation. She was a surprise and she's big for her age, at 2 years old she was as big as her 4-year-old older sister.

It's unfortunate that the cute salt & pepper Samba is the "B" word - BRAT. I move her from banging dishes to something more constructive with praise and she's right back banging dishes. I give her salty candy, she runs away, then comes back to banging dishes again. I do not like giving the red glove to any of my peeps, and never to adults, but this was one of those times! She then decided that jumping on the bed and playing in the dirt would be fun, over and over again. I found it best to just keep her busy watering the flowers - over and over again lol!

I have also received the name Samba lately in several different families when I never had that name before. I love the names of the parents Luna (moon) and Sol (sun). Sometimes the game can be so cute!

Attachments
rarechildren.jpg

rarechild2.jpg

Description: SISTERS SHARING SECRETS

rarechild3.jpg

Description: SAMBA BIG FOR HER AGE - HERE SHE IS AGE 2 WITH OLDER SISTER AGE 4.

Edited by Cheron (09/21/09 05:19 PM)
Edit Reason: Added photo.