The triplets went off to college today (sad). Now the parents are alone still in their 50's. That's the down side of having triplets, but it was fun while it lasted. Miss Kathy I think you probably have to start with a Miss Rainbow or Miss Blue to get more rainbow girls, maybe start another family? Although if I had to delete any of my families now, it would be difficult for me. The triplets parents are Miss Rainbow and Mr. Spike.

Congrats on your little Miss Rainbow Krystal. You can keep the rainbow line going by choosing husbands who are right next to Miss Rainbow on the very bottom of the bigheads image file. When I first started this game my very first adoptee was Miss Rainbow and her second or third proposal was Mr. Baldy, and they had several rainbow kids. I only chose him because right before that Miss Rainbow sent me an email saying she was lonely and her status changed to a bit blue, so I grabbed the next proposal without even looking at his stats. I didn't know it was rare at the time or even unusual, except I almost died when they also had a Mr. Mohawk, I sure wasn't expecting that! He turned out to be a great kid and I now feel fortunate if I can find him for a husband. I have since started a few more families and am also enjoying them. One of them started with Miss Blue and Mr. Mohawk, they also had a few rainbow girls among their children.

Would love to see pics of your family.
Thanks,
Cheron