Hmm... I guess I could throw in a few suggestions laugh

1. When you buy an outfit, it goes into the 'closet' in the parents room. If you click on the closet, it shows all the clothes you have. (I don't like having to be like 'oh, I love this, but I like what shes already wearing. PASS')

2. There are different things to cook. You open the fridge and it shows everything you have (like carrots, peas, potatos...) and then you put them in the pot to make your own meals!

3. There should be cars. Maybe bikes, too. Then people could go to the park, buy things..

4. You should be able to pay for 'hair dye' that shows up ocassionally in the store. (But you keep the same hair style you already have.)

5. The descriptions should sy things like how tall they are, and what size shoe they wear.

6. Careers should be based on personality. Like, if they like reading, they should have an office job. If they liked playing in the woodshop, the should have a job in there. If their personality doesn't fit, they are assigned jobs randomly.

7. More things to buy in the shops. Its boring to havce the same old things there all the time- especially for those few who are generations in and who have bought everything there.

That's just a few, I will post a few more later. Thanks for taking time out to make the game not only a better place for others, but also a better place for me laugh