My third gen family was started with Miss Blue who accepted a proposal from Mr. Mohawk. They have been the most ideal couple I have played so far. They had a beautiful family and both were hard workers and good parents. Tech reached master level 8 in his career at age 44 and always started preparing something to eat as soon as I checked on them, without being asked. They are in their early 60's now and moving slowly. Sad to play them that way, when they get prematurely old. I usually only get to check them a couple of times a day, early morning and early evening.

I will continue this family with Cary who is the only child I've ever had who laughed when I picked her up instead of letting out a howl. Too bad that went away when she turned 14. Hopefully I find a Mr. Mohawk or Mr. Baldy (sorry Lys, but definitely a short blond military-style crewcut, if he was bald his head would be the same color as his face) to be her husband.

The second generation had a rare child named Lilella who was so precious when she was young. I am thinking about starting a second family and trying to adopt a Lilella lookalike to start the family. I am enjoying my little people.

Attachments
3family-3.jpg