I'm not really fully back yet. smile I still have so much to do to finish reinstalling all the applications I need to do my work. Oh, and I had a list of request a mile long waiting for me when I came back online after getting my internet back up. Lol! I'm willing to share if you want some of them. smile

You did really good on the dress Sweetie other than it being a bit short in places. That shouldn't be hard to fix. I was sure glad to see that your green dress won in the contest, because I think it makes a perfect villager dress. I loved the other one, but the green one looks more like something they'd wear everyday. I can't wait to see my little villagers in it. I withdrew from the contest before they voted. I feel it was more for you kids. smile It made me feel awful when some of them said they didn't stand a chance...Just couldn't stand that.

I saw your workshop today too. It looks great! Love it! I have loads of work yet to do so best get back to it. Hugs!!!

Everyone, Lys is really good at things like this. If she finishes the dress I trust that it will look great. I can't wait to put it on one of my peeps Lyssaria. smile It'll be almost like being a winner in the contest.

Edited by Lewanda (08/17/09 03:53 AM)
Edit Reason: EVERYONE