Here are my ideas:

1: There should be fraternal twins and triplets(different genders/different looks). I have a friend(of whom I'm really close to) that is a fraternal twin.

2: There should be a school. If not a school, than maybe a tutor; at the least report cards. I mean, what's all the studying for, anyways?

3: The kids should come back after college. Well, at least some should. And the parent that didn't die(if there is one) shouldn't be forcefully kicked out. And I think some of the peeps should get e-mails from their family.

4: Whoever said anything about sleepovers, I agree. Wouldn't it be cool if you could interact with another family? And I also agree with the snow idea, a.k.a., seasons. It would be fun.

5: Not telling you this was my idea, but my little bro. said he wanted to see actual pregnancy . I don't care too much for that idea, but I can't speak for the rest of you.

6: If only you could make new rare ones and move the current ones down a bit(hint, hint).

7: Make enough food for everyone at the table next time, please! It frightens me to see someone eating abseloutely nothing.

8: I think there should be an actions like "fighting" or "breaking up a fight" or "taking sides". It would be funny to watch the boys crowd behind dad and girls behind mom.