Reflecting on the search for those special ones....Blue Girl and Rainbow Girl, I have started three of my families on the way to meet that goal. Remember, this game will follow the same math genetics pattern as our Virtual Villagers did. If I'm wrong, sure Lady CF will tell us. But if not,the path of this exploration will be thus:
Identify your parents heads by number, add them together and divide. There is your 'mean' expected child's head, with a leeway of 5 up or down. Example: Family #1 parents are #30 & #47,,,their child will most likely be #38. And first one is!
Anything beyond that 'norm' [34 to 42 in example] would be a rare, random child for that particular family.
So I will be slowly building down into the larger numbers, which will give me back my blondes and eventually the truly hard to acquire Blue & Rainbow girls.
Wish me luck....gotta do something waiting for those dratted triplets in four of the families, much less bugs. frown
Will keep you posted from time to time how many generations I have to deal with to get there.