Some of my suggestions are pretty similar to Lewanda's, but here it goes:

- Some occasions can be really disturbing. Suppose you have triplets that have all gone to college when you launch the game and both the parents are promoted, that's five occasions you have to say OK to before you can get anything done. Then one of the parents go "Send e-mail to player", and you are interrupted AGAIN. These "occasion messages" could be made a lot less disrupting, or you could get to choose when to read them.

- I think the family should buy the house, and take a loan with periodic mortgage. Also tax the house based on its value, more upgrades = more tax.

- I loved Lewanda's suggestion about a garden, something more to do for the player or even a side business/chance to make extra cash for the family.

- Absolutely get rid of the interest part of the family's income, it makes the game so uninteresting. Yes I know something is needed to make the choice between saving and spending harder, but that's the wrong way to go. suppose you've saved up $400,000 that means that you are guaranteed $40,000 and that it's unimportant whether your peeps together make $30 or $1380, especially when there's really nothing to DO with the money later in the game. I'd like to see a stock portfolio though, where you can choose to set aside part of the family's money and invest it in stock that they can either win or loose on. It doesn't have to be complicsted, make a low-risk and high-risk portfolio to choose from, not a million different stocks to choose from.

- Lewanda suggested a beauty parlor, my suggestion is pretty close. I'd like to see a home version of "girls'/boys' night out" with spa-treatment for the ladies and whatever guys do for them. A way to spend money anytime in the game, and a way to boost happiness when needed

---

And besides this, a whole new game like VF, only the family runs a farm.