I too would love more interaction between the peeps. When a child is looking for Mommy or Daddy, they walk right by them and don't see them. I have been a Foster Parent in real life and hugs and cuddling is very important in the formative years for children. We don't have any of that.

Also, a Divorce button would be nice! Some of the spouses I've chosen are some of the laziest "slobs" in the world. My peep will be working their hind-ends off and will reach master and the lazy, arrogant spouse will be at a Level 3.

Also, I'm almost 60 and believe me I do not walk like I am my great-grandmother. It makes the game just totally boring after the kids are gone.

When a parent dies, it would be great if the kids could come home or a kid could come home from college and be with the remaining parent until their demise.

I lost a 5 generation game because of the inability to get my couple to have a baby. I tried everything, closing out of the game, logging back in 3-4 times a day everyday. I bought the baby boost as a last resort, perfumes, gave them mangoes, candies, "green" hand, they still didn't want a baby undoubtedly because they would do-their-do and just walk of nonchalantly as if "Oh, well, that's over with!" attitude. 5 generations, all the upgrades and $300,000 because a couple "refused" to have a baby, heartbreaking!

I have two cats and they love petting, etc. The cats could go out in the yard and watch the birds (never let the birds get caught of course, kinda like the gopher), climb a tree, purr, sit next to the peeps. Have the peeps feed them.

Maybe other members of the family could help out with the baby instead of Mommy always carrying it around.

My peeps beg me for a vacation, but they never leave the house.

Be able to upgrade for a lower price and upgrade all the rooms, not just the kitchen, office and workshop. That bathroom really needs some refurbishing as well as it sounds like they need a new washer!

The kids to have friends over for sleepovers, neighbors for cookouts. Especially the nosy neighbor that seems to be a voyeur as he is always watching our peeps house and yard.

As they've mentioned above, be able to keep the clothes we buy them and change clothes more often. Be able to change the hairstyles.

I don't know what type of programming it would take to add some of the ideas to the game or come out with a new game with the additions, but I can't think of anything else right now. Thanks for allowing me to throw in my ideas.