Yes! Finally found the developer thread for vf2 suggestions. allright, down to buisness; i really like lewandas suggestions alot.he/she basicly said what i wanted to say for me:
Originally Posted By: lewanda
Virtual neighborhood sounds nice, but I'd like to be able to play without having to be connected to someone else.
Yes i would love that. , i also like the idea of having a choice of not having to be connected with someone elses computer to have a virtual neighborhood. and not just that, but a virtual city would also be nice, and a car. like u could get in the car and go to the doctors.

One thing I forgot to mention that I'd like in the next VF is more options for pets. I'd also like to be able to choose to have more than one pet and have the family interact with them.
Dang! beat me to it again. yes i would totally love more than one pet and having the family members(and the families "owner" (or in other words, the one whos playing the game)) to interact with the pets.

Thanks LDW for making the games. They are so enjoyable and a great way to relax. And thanks for allowing our input! smile
Big hugs!!!
another thing i agree with. yes the only way i am able to support ldw in helping make their games is by giving suggestions for new games. and also, all these things are nice, but like everything, there has to be alot of people putting alot of effort into making all those things come to pass, so just a few tips(even though u may already know them, but their just for newbies and for people who lack at least a little bit of common sense(like me for instance)) due to fullfilling everybodies(or alot of peoples) suggestions, the release date of the final product will be longer. and also, i wish i could help, I would LOVE to help ldw with their games, but, due to my age being 13, i do not fullfill the requirements to work and have an 'official' job, according to the law, but i love ldw and all their games, and i really want to help more than just giving suggestions for ldws games when i get older.
oh and one more thing, i support my previous vv4 suggestions for vf2 when i say a 3d environment would be nice. (but u c, then again comes more work put into making the game, and the longer it will be untill the finished product comes out.
I LOVE ldw and VF. (with most companies, the sequals to the games sometimes suck, or are not as good as the first one, but with ldw, it is the opposite; They just keep getting BETTER!) anyway, thanks again. if u have any problems or find any errors with my post, plz just om me and i will NOT be offended if moderators moderate my post as long as they do not distort the original meanings, purposes, or intentions that my unedited post shows. thanks!
xilodragon1