Originally Posted By: Annthewhofan
I prased one who sent me an email straight after she sent it and just after I clicked on OK. she waved back and she resent me another one of the same repeated.

Also if I praised them to see what happens just after he/she read the email and I clicked on OK after I read the the email action 'No'

PS. I like the rainbow haired girl I started a new game as the 4th player to try and get the rainbow hair girl and I kept clicking on try again, and again and again and again... half an hour later try again and try again and try again... sigh try again. I just kept getting red heads males female blonds, browns and so on but no rainbow haired girls sigh. In the end after going though at least 100s of trys I failed misably frown frown frown In the end had to settle for a red haired girl and hoped she might have a baby with that hairstyle.

Ann, I also did that when I started 2 of my games. Luckily I was able to get the rainbow haired girl twice after lots of tries. Haven't seen any rainbow haired children though, unless they're adopted.