YES YES I GOT IT GOT IT!!!...YEASSS!!!
MANY MANYMANY MANY THANKS BABARA !!..THNX U!!..U R AN ANGEL HEHE laugh
..u know i had played total 4times before able reached this satge..cos most time..m run out of gal to produce more children for collectibles which seems like ages to collect.
ANd all along m try n try,...so it really means much to me this 4th attempt..n means even more when m mangd to collect all the collectibles..left with one more piece of GONG thats all. TIll i cant find seem to to find the last piece..thou i suspect its in the pond but how to solve it thats all ..
Then, i was like..oya tot m came across in iphone mentioning sth like go to virtual village web etc.. thats where m mngd to reach this page.. aha.. poooor me. aha
The plus is, m played the puzzle without guide. hehe n m really enjoy this game..basically m dont play such game but this gets me hook aha.. m so happy get too carry away tok too much here :p
Anyway i had ring the gong..nothing happen. ..hmm..

Pardon me babara, now the gong completed..all 16 puzzles solved..is that end of the game?,,bascially m just need to cont ensure m tribes not die, cont to grow ..?? but then now all luzzle completed..no more challenge? is ter any more to anticipate? ..hmm.. frown ...