My greatest wish for Virtual Villagers 4:
Please don't make the peeps as slow as they are in the other villager games. I tried playing VV2 again after playing VF, and the peeps were so very slow that I had to close out the game.

~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~
WHAT I'D LIKE TO SEE IN Virtual Families 2:
-Please fix the 'hang up' on exit problem so many of us are experiencing.

-Please don't have the peeps walk and act as though they're 80-90 yrs old at 50-65. People are just not that decrepid at that age. I'd like to be able to enjoy the elderly peeps. Most people say they can't wait for them to die after the kids all leave, and that just isn't right.

-Several houses to choose from would make having more than one game going so much nicer. It would even be nicer if you could have several families in one game (Your adoptee and a couple of neighboring peeps that you also teach and look out for.)

-A flower or veggie garden that the peeps plant and care for themselves would be really nice, and/or something like an animated backyard pond.

-The last version made it really difficult to make babies, and multiples are almost impossible. I reinstalled version .04 and had triplets on the first try. Please make VF 2 so it's not so difficult to have a family. The kids are what makes the game fun.

-Have the kids play more games where they laugh such as the tag game in VV2. As a fact I'd love it if you brought that back in the next VF.

-Recognition of other family members when they pass them...Right now they walk right through each other, and have no idea that they're not the only one in the game other than on certain occasions: when making baby, tickling, giggle party, etc.

-Make it to where there is somehow some kind of real contact between family members that have left with real recognition of who the person is they're emailing/phoning. We'd like to see something more than the emails calling mom and dad by their first names.

-Make it so that a kid can move back in after the parents have been left alone and are aged, and please make it so that the parents can stay with the new family and help with kids and household chores (Though they should be allowed to retire from their careers). It's not right that the parents have to die before we can start a new generation. We also want our peeps to live longer, more productive lives after retirement.

-A beauty parlor where the ladies can get a new hairdo would be great.

-Let them keep their old clothes in their bedroom closet and be able to wear them again. That way they could buy all the clothes that they really like and change out more often.