On the 23rd, I posted a topic 'need computer help' in the off topic Discussion thread. I know this is not a LDW related problem, But i would really appreciate some help. Several people tried to help me, and we thought that my computer was fixed. My computer keeps crashing. On the BSOD it tells me NVLDDMKM.SYS, I was told this is a video driver problem and was given a driver to download. It helped Until today. I turned on my game when i woke up this morning and it wasn't on for maybe 5 min. and my computer crashed "nvlddmkm.sys" again. I have been talking to other people on the forums and they told me that i will probably have to replace my computer. My computer is about a Year old. Is there anything else i can try before going out and buying another computer? Also, i don't know if it matters but i mentioned in my other post that My Recovery(D:) drive is running out of free space It is now at 307MB free out of 9.99 GB. Could this possibly have anything to do with it crashing?
I have already Deleted all Pictures, videos, Games, and all programs that i dont use trying to free up space, Nothing seems to be helping. I have ran virus scan after virus scan, Deleted all Temp files, Cookies etc. I dont know what else to try. I have also done Defrags. Any advice is much appreciated.
SPECS:
Vista
AMD Athlon 64X@ Dual Core Processor 4400+ 2.30GHz
2.00GB (RAM)
32-bit Operating System.

I am so Frustrated, If there is anything anyone might be able to do to help, It is Very much appreciated.
Thanks so much, In advance.