Originally Posted By: sunshower
okay, i don't have any pictures of the whole families, but i just had to post because one of my peeps had a girl who i think looks just like...well, her name says it all:
laugh laugh laugh

I have the same looking mother in one of my families, and she is a born trouble maker. It used to take ages to make her complete a work cycle, she begins to water the flowers and gives up in the middle. Just a minute ago, I tried at least ten times to make her prepare a meal (everyone was hungry), at last I (she) managed, she was still on the job when I began putting the peeps on the table, and the the third kid refused to eat. When I looked at the table I saw it was empty. I immediately checked the mother, and guess what, she was already cleaning the table (most probably the first thing she did after preparing the meal was to clean the table). I sighed 'how typical!'.

I tried again to make her prepare the meal a few more times (yes, I'm also stubborn), but still the whole family is hungry. I'll go back to the game now, and this time will give that duty to the husband.