Originally Posted By: Sweetz
With three household members playing and all five game slots used. I have noticed that when I load the game to play, it Defaults to loading the last players family. This isn't necessarily a problem ,however has caused a scare (loaded VF in the A.M. before my first cup of coffee to find all my children gone and no husband...lol)a few times before realizing I needed to exit that players family by going back to the menu screen and selecting my game. Based on this experience my suggestion is that when the game loads, it loads by default to the Main menu screen, thereby forcing you to pick your own family for play.

Example: Loaded game this morning to check on my two seperate households in the game. However My son was the last one to play , so when it loaded , his game opened without giving me opportunity to load mine. Immediately a notification pops up in game announcing someone had gotten a promotion, followed by a notification he was being fined x amount of dollars per weed for x number of weeds. Once those things were done being announced it was then and only then I was able to click on menu, so that i could load one of my families. My son thus has missed the fact his person got a promotion , thus is also unaware of the "weed" penalty. Furthermore when I'm done playing and I exit the game , Whomever loads it next to play will then get notifications on my families events, before they are able to load their own family. So those announcements won't be seen by me!